Does your business use a local area network?
If the answer is yes, you need to have an admin on-staff or on-call ready to respond to any issues that arise. A good network admin will…
- Be available when needed… not on a 24 hour callback cycle.
- Will offer expertise in…
- Local Area Network Best Practices
- Preventive Maintenance
- Be familiar with your entire network infrastructure
- Infrastructure design and implementation
- have years, not months of experience in both of the software and hardware components of your network.
Anything less than the above leaves your infrastructure and business at risk. Take time to find the right admin or company suited to your business needs. You’ll be glad you did… 🙂
If you would like any help exploring what network management can mean for your business, click here to contact me via email.